We receive and use data related to your names, physical contacts, email contacts, locations, mobile numbers and your billing address. These are generally referred to as Personal Identifiable Information or PII.
How we use your PII
Dana Travel use your personal data for:
• Fulfilling travel requests made
• Send itinerary information
• communicate with your
• Make special offers
• Resolve disputes
• Enforce our Terms & Conditions
• Prevent or recoup losses related to fraud and other criminal issues. Dana Travel may share your PII data with:
• Parent companies and affiliates
• Service Suppliers like airlines and hotels
• Business partners whose services are provided in our Sites or referred to our sites.
• Third service vendors like banks, credit card verification bodies, cal; centers, crime prevention units.
• Legal requirements (like enforcement of a search warrant, court order for evidence collection or subpoena) Cookies may be used to track history of your activities in our sites. They track activities for reasons below:
• To recognized your login details so you do not have to log in all the times.
• Customize the ad as per the previous preferences in order to promote your preferred tastes and preferences.
• To help research, test and asses the Sites features, adverts and related Online marketing We apply mobile analytics to evaluate the functions of our mobile software on your phone. It registers the frequency of your visits as well as performance and downloads. Your personal data are encrypted through the use of Socket layer Technology (SSL) phone.